Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Basement Electrical Fire in Clinton Township

This was the aftermath of an electrical fire in a condo in Clinton Township. There was a fire at the electrical panel which caused extensive damage to the basement, along with smoke and soot damage in the rest of the condo. The professional crew at SERVPRO of Fraser helped to get the condo cleaned up as quickly as possible to make their disaster "Like it never even happened."

Electrical Fire in Fraser

This was the aftermath of an electrical fire which caused significant damage to seventy-five percent of the house. The owner was devastated with the extent of the damage. The professional team from SERVPRO of Fraser worked with the homeowner's insurance to clean up the damage as quickly as possible. We made his disaster "Like it never even happened." 

Kitchen Fire

This is an aftermath of a kitchen fire in an apartment. The fire rapidly grew and affected several other units. This apartment was completely damaged. The professional team from SERVPRO of Fraser was called into the apartment to completely gut this unit and prepare it for the rebuild crew to come in. Our crew from SERVPRO of Fraser made their disaster "Like it never even happened."

Fire in Clinton Township Condo

The duct work was damaged when a condo unit had an electrical fire in Clinton Township. The fire started in the basement and caused severe damage to everything in the basement. Soot had traveled through the rest of the condo. The trained professionals from SERVPRO of Fraser worked with the homeowners to help them understand every step that was necessary in order to remove the damaged debris from their basement and clean their structure. Our crew made their disaster "Like it never even happened."

Puff Back in Fraser

This photo is an aftermath of soot puffing out of the shop vac while the homeowner was cleaning out their fireplace. The soot traveled through their entire house causing heavy soot on their walls, floors, countertops and content. The homeowners attempted to clean the soot themselves to discover this was a larger project than they could handle. The trained crew from SERVPRO of Fraser cleaned their structure and contents using SERVPRO's professional cleaning products preparing their house for painting and new floors. The homeowners were overwhelmed and was thrilled with the work of SERVPRO of Fraser. They were relieved that SERVPRO of Fraser made their disaster "Like it never even happened."

Hot Water Tank Fire

This photo is the aftermath of a hot water tank fire which occurred in a small house in Richmond.  The fire was limited to the utility room, but soot had traveled throughout the entire house.  Some drywall hand to be removed, along with the damaged hot water tank.  The rest of the structure required cleaning to remove the odor and soot residue.  SERVPRO of Fraser trained professionals also cleaned the content at the house.  The homeowner was pleased with the cleaning process of SERVPRO of Fraser and the speed our crew was able to accomplish the task.  He couldn't believe that we really could make it "Like it never even happened."

Power Strip Fire

This was the aftermath of a surge protector fire in Warren when we arrived at the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage to the basement. The owner was relieved on how quick we responded to her call.

Fire at Outlet

This was the aftermath of an electrical fire in Clinton Township when we arrived at the jobsite. The homeowner was home, but went upstairs to find that there was a fire at the outlet in her bedroom. The fire damage was contained to the one room, but smoke had filled the house. The owner was pleased with how quickly we had removed the damage and cleaned her entire house, including content, to remove the soot and smoke odor.

Apartment Fire in Detroit

This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Detroit. There is a tremendous amount of fire damage to this apartment unit. The landlord of the apartment complex is amazed on how quickly our crew cleaned up the damage.

Safety First

Safety of the technicians is a very important step that is taken at SERVPRO of Fraser. In this photo the technicians are wearing their personal protection prior to entering the building to demo an apartment unit after a fire.

Apartment Fire

When a kitchen fire takes place, it is important to know the proper way to extinguish the fire. When the fire is not put out quickly, it can cause a tremendous amount of damage. The landlords were impressed with the attention to detail SERVPRO of Fraser gave them during the demo of this apartment unit.

Power Surge Fire

This is an aftermath of a power surge fire in an in home office. Luckily, the children were not home and sleeping when the fire occurred. The homeowners were impressed on how quick SERVPRO of Fraser cleaned their home of soot and odor. SERVPRO of Fraser made it "Like it never even happened."