When water damage occurs it is important to have the structure cleaned up as soon as possible to avoid mold from growing. Mold can begin growing after 48-72 hours if left attended. As seen in this picture, mold had developed behind the baseboard because the water damage had been left for several days before the professionals at SERVPRO of Fraser was called in to dry the structure. If you have water damage (sump pump failure, drain back up, toilet overflow, leaking pipe, etc.) call SERVPRO of Fraser immediately to clean up the water and dry out your structure to avoid mold from growing.