Recent Before & After Photos

Busted Pipe in Macomb, MI


The furnace had went out while the homeowners were on vacation. As a result, the bathroom pipes had busted on the second floor causing flooding on all three flo... READ MORE



Dryer Fire in St. Clair Shores, MI


The dryer had caught fire one evening managing to get soot throughout the entire house. The laundry room received most of the damage. The homeowner was very ple... READ MORE



Cleaning Driveway after House Fire


The home owner had a house fire and there were grease spots on her driveway. We went out and treated the spots and power washed her driveway. The after picture ... READ MORE



Garage Fire


The homeowner's garage was set on fire by fireworks. As you can see from the before picture, it was a total loss. We cleaned up all of the debris and power wash... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Warren, MI


This house experienced a fire while the mother was at work. Luckily, the family members who were home at the time called the fire department as soon as they he... READ MORE



Cleaning of Entryway Mat in Waterford, Mi


This entryway mat suffered from the Michigan snowy winter. Salt was embedded in its fibers from all of the foot traffic that this local church has on a weekly ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Rochester Hills, MI


This home's flooded basement occurred while the homeowner was on vacation for the the month of February during the very cold Michigan winter weather. The city ... READ MORE



Pipe Burst in Royal Oak, MI


The boiler pipe froze and bursted in the apartment during the month of February in Michigan which resulted in the ceiling collapsing prior to SERVPRO of Fraser'... READ MORE



Fire in Pontiac, MI


The tenants of this beautiful Pontiac home experienced a fire in their basement. Heavy soot had traveled throughout the entire two-story house. Our crew from ... READ MORE



Basement Fire in Clinton Township


The basement in the Clinton Township home had an electrical fire affecting all three floors in their house. There was heavy soot on the main floor and second f... READ MORE